Hours > IceLand will be closed Memorial Day, Monday May 30.
Monday-Friday: 9:30 am-7:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Sunday: 10:00 am-5:00 pm
Marty Stankowicz (General Manager)
Amy Forbes (Skating Director)
Alex Alessi (Hockey Director)
- Learn to Skate, Competitive Programs, Hockey Leagues & Instruction
- Indoor & Outdoor Ice Rink
- Birthday Parties
- Public Skating
- Private Ice Rentals
- Register for all classes at IceLand
ICE SKATING SEASON PASSES
IceLand offers a season pass for residents and non-residents for our Public Skate sessions. Passes are valid December-November. Summer hours start in June. Fees are not pro-rated.
|Family of 2||$175||$220|
|Family of 3||$225||$270|
|Family of 4||$275||$330|
Season pass ID card photos must be taken at the Howard Leisure Center, 6676 W. Howard Street, Niles.
ICE SKATING PARTY
Day & Time:
Friday, 7:00-10:00 pm (Skate 8:30-10:00 pm)
Saturday, Noon-3:00 pm (Skate (12:30-1:45 pm)
Sunday, 2:00-5:00 pm (Skate 2:30-4:00 pm)
Skate admission for 20 people
Free skate rental.
Party room for 3 hours for up to 25 guests.
Skating during the public skating session. Announcement of birthday during the session.
Cost: Res $250, Non-Res $300
Additional skaters after the first 20 are $12 per person.
For parties over 25, there is an additional charge of $12 per guest. Parties of 26-30 receive skate admission for 25. Parties of 31-40 receive skate admission for 30. Parties of 41-50 receive skate admission for 35. Parties with more than 50 guests must contact IceLand for rates.
- Reserve party rooms in person at IceLand.
- Full payment for party is due at time of reservation. Upon payment you will receive a folder with admission tickets for skating and maps to send out with your invitations.
- Two weeks notice is required for cancellation. A $5.00 service charge will apply to all cancellations. The reservation fee is non-refundable if the party is canceled less than 2 weeks prior to party.
- A party host or skating instructor is available upon request at an additional cost.
- Private rink rentals are also available Contact IceLand for details. 847-297-8010.
UPCOMING IMPORTANT DATES
|3-4 Week Back to School Session Registration||August 9-September 4|
|Santa's Hollyday Follies Ice Show Registration||September 1-October 16|
|7-10 Week Fall Session Registration||September 7-October 2|
|3-4 Week Back to School Session Begins||September 7|
|Team IceLand 2021-22 Kick Off Mtg||September 25 (12:30p)|
|2022 Spring Ice Show Performer Mtg 1||September 25|
|7-10 Week Fall Session Begins||October 4|
|2022 Spring Ice Show Performer Mtg 2||October 7 (6:30p)|
|Scary Skate||October 30 (12:30p)|
|Early Bird Ice Show Registration||November 1-December 1|
|Thanksgiving LTS Class Break||November 22-27|
|Regular Spring Ice Show Registration||December 2-January 15|
|Hollyday Ice Show, Toy & Food Drive||December 18 & 19|
|Santa Skate||December 19 (2:30p)|
|New Year's Eve Family Skate||December 31|
|2022 Spring Ice Show Performer Auditions||TBD|
|National Skating Month Celebration||January|
|Sweetheart Open ISI Skating Competition||February 12 & 13|
|2022 Spring Ice Show- Kick Up Your Skates & Celebrate||April 29-May 1|
Questions on these events, please call 847-297-8010.
Events at IceLand
No upcoming events