Monday-Friday: 9:30 am-7:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Sunday: 10:00 am-5:00 pm
Marty Stankowicz (General Manager)
Amy Forbes (Skating Director)
Alex Alessi (Hockey Director)
- Learn to Skate, Competitive Programs, Hockey Leagues & Instruction
- Indoor & Outdoor Ice Rink
- Birthday Parties
- Public Skating
- Private Ice Rentals
- Register for all classes at IceLand
ICE SKATING SEASON PASSES
IceLand offers a season pass for residents and non-residents for our Public Skate sessions. Passes are valid December-November. Fees are not pro-rated.
|Family of 2||$200||$240|
|Family of 3||$250||$300|
|Family of 4||$300||$350|
Season pass ID card photos must be taken at the Howard Leisure Center, 6676 W. Howard Street, Niles.
ICE SKATING PARTY- September 2022-June 2023
Day & Time:
Saturday, Noon-3:00 pm (Skate 12:30-1:45 pm)
Sunday, 1:30-4:30 pm (Skate 2:30-4:00 pm)
Skate admission for 20 people
Free skate rental.
Party room for 3 hours for up to 25 guests.
Skating during the public skating session. Announcement of birthday during the session.
Cost: Res $280, Non-Res $340
Additional skaters after the first 20 are $14 per person.
For parties over 25, there is an additional charge of $14 per guest. Parties of 26-30 receive skate admission for 25. Parties of 31-40 receive skate admission for 30. Parties of 41-50 receive skate admission for 35. Parties with more than 50 guests must contact IceLand for rates.
- Reserve party rooms in person at IceLand.
- Full payment for party is due at time of reservation. Upon payment you will receive a folder with admission tickets for skating and maps to send out with your invitations.
- Two weeks notice is required for cancellation. A $10.00 service charge will apply to all cancellations. The reservation fee is non-refundable if the party is canceled less than 2 weeks prior to party.
- A party host or skating instructor is available upon request at an additional cost.
- Private rink rentals are also available Contact IceLand for details. 847-297-8010.
UPCOMING IMPORTANT DATES
|Fall Session Registration||August 8-September 8|
|Santa's Hollyday Follies Ice Show Reg.||September 1-October 16|
|Team IceLand Kick Off Meeting||September 1|
|Fall Session Begins||September 9|
|2023 Ice Show Featured Performer Mtg 1||September 27|
|2023 Ice Show Featured Performer Mtg 2||October 1|
|Scary Skate||October 29 (12:30-1:45p)|
|Early Bird Ice Show Registration||November 1-December 1|
|Thanksgiving LTS Class Break||November 21-27|
|Regular Ice Show Registration||December 2-January 15|
|Santa's Hollyday Follies Ice Show|| December 10- 6:30p
December 11- 12:30p
|Santa Skate||December 11 (2:30-4:00p)|
|New Years Eve Skate||December 31 (Time TBA)|
|National Skating Month Celebration||Janaury|
|2023 Ice Show Featured Performer Auditions||February 11|
|Sweetheart Open Competition||February 11 & 12|
|2023 Annual Spring Ice Show||May 5, 6, 7|
Questions on these events, please call 847-297-8010.