Monday-Friday: 6:00 am-10:00 pm
Saturday: 7:00 am-10:00 pm
Sunday: 7:00 am-9:00 pm
Laura Newton (Tam Tennis Club Manager)
Ethan Bontly (Tam Tennis Assistant Manager)
- 8 indoor tennis courts
- Online Court Reservations- You must be a tennis member to book a court online!
- 1 racquetball court
- Member and Non-Member court rates
- Tennis lessons for all ages and levels (limited in Summer)
- Tennis classes for adults & juniors (adult classes not offered in Summer)
- Ball Machine: $10
- Meet our Tennis Pros
- Fitness member classes & fitness equipment
- Locker & shower facilities
- You must complete and sign a membership application and submit payment for Niles Park District to process membership. A photo ID card will be issued for your use when visiting.
- Senior Memberships are for all members 62 or older. An authentic proof of age must be presented.
- Junior Memberships, boys and girls, 19 & under, require the consent signature of a parent or supervising adult.
- All memberships are renewable annually.
- Memberships are not transferable or assignable.
- Resident rates are for all Niles Park District residents only (proof of residency is required).
- All memberships can be renewed at the Howard Leisure Center located at 6676 W. Howard Street or Tam Tennis, 7686 N. Caldwell.
Tennis Membership Rates- Annual
Tennis Membership Rates- Seasonal Option (Adult & Senior Memberships only)
Indoor Season: September 1-May 31
Tennis Membership Requirements/Privileges:
- Membership is required for all regularly scheduled private lessons, permanent court time, team and league play. Non-members may sign up for open court time on a day before or stand-by basis only.
- Members will have two weeks in advance reservation privileges of open court time.
- Members have a significant rate difference for lessons, classes, and courts versus resident or non-resident.
ONLINE COURT RESERVATIONS- You must be a tennis member to book a court online!
Court times may be reserved during the regular hours of operation. Members may reserve court time up to fourteen days in advance. Non-members may reserve court time 24 hours in advance.
Cancellation Policy: If you do not cancel 24 hours in advance, your credit card will be debited in full.
Fees: Member $27, Resident $35, Non-Resident $39- per hour
Senior & Junior Fees: Member $22, Resident $28, Non-Resident $32- per hour
Guest Fees: Resident $9, Non-Resident $12, Junior (up to 19) $7, Senior (62+) $7- per hour
Raquetball/Handball Fees: Member $18, Resident $22, Non-Resident $26- per hour
We are happy to provide you a safe and healthy experience.
- The indoor track at Golf View is free of charge.
- You must provide your own water bottle and towel.
- FITNESS MEMBERSHIP RATES
- INDOOR FITNESS SCHEDULE- Winter Spring 2023
- SPIN CLASSES- Winter Spring 2023
GOLF VIEW HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday-Friday: 6:00 am-8:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 7:00 am-5:00 pm
TAM TENNIS HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday-Friday: 7:00 am-7:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8:00 am-4:00 pm