Monday-Friday: 6:00 am-10:00 pm
Saturday: 7:00 am-10:00 pm
Sunday: 7:00 am-9:00 pm
Laura Newton (Tam Tennis Club Manager)
Ethan Bontly (Tam Tennis Assistant Manager)
- 8 indoor tennis courts
- Online Court Reservations- You must be a tennis member to book a court online!
- 1 racquetball court
- Member and Non-Member court rates
- Tennis lessons for all ages and levels (limited in Summer)
- Tennis classes for adults & juniors (adult classes not offered in Summer)
- Meet our Tennis Pros
- Fitness member classes & fitness equipment
- Locker & shower facilities
- You must complete and sign a membership application and submit payment for Niles Park District to process membership. A photo ID card will be issued for your use when visiting.
- Senior Memberships are for all members 62 or older. An authentic proof of age must be presented.
- Junior Memberships, boys and girls, 19 & under, require the consent signature of a parent or supervising adult.
- All memberships are renewable annually.
- Memberships are not transferable or assignable.
- Resident rates are for all Niles Park District residents only (proof of residency is required).
- All memberships can be renewed at the Howard Leisure Center located at 6676 W. Howard Street or Tam Tennis, 7686 N. Caldwell.
Tennis Membership Rates- Annual
Tennis Membership Rates- Seasonal Option (Adult & Senior Memberships only)
Indoor Season: September 1-May 31
Tennis Membership Requirements/Privileges:
- Membership is required for all regularly scheduled private lessons, permanent court time, team and league play. Non-members may sign up for open court time on a day before or stand-by basis only.
- Members will have two weeks in advance reservation privileges of open court time.
- Members have a significant rate difference for lessons, classes, and courts versus resident or non-resident.
ONLINE COURT RESERVATIONS- You must be a tennis member to book a court online!
Court times may be reserved during the regular hours of operation. Members may reserve court time up to fourteen days in advance. Non-members may reserve court time 24 hours in advance.
Cancellation Policy: If you do not cancel 24 hours in advance, your credit card will be debited in full.
Fees: Member $26, Resident $34, Non-Resident $38
Senior & Junior Fees: Member $22/hr, Resident $28/hr, Non-Resident $32/hr
Guest Fees: Resident $9, Non-Resident $12, Junior (up to 19) $7, Senior (62+) $7
Raquetball/Handball Fees: Member $18/hr, Resident $22/hr, Non-Resident $26/hr
Private Lesson Rates- Hourly cost per player
24-hour cancellation policy in effect for all private lessons. If you do not cancel within 24 hours or no show for appointment or court time, you will be charged in full.
The fitness center at Golf View Rec Center and Tam Tennis is open for Fitness Members only. We are happy to provide you a safe and healthy experience once again.
- The indoor track at Golf View is open, with guidelines. GUIDELINES
- All individuals must continue to wear a mask and social distance in classes, lessons, or activities.
- You must provide your own water bottle and towel.
- Once your workout is complete, you must exit the facility.
- FITNESS MEMBERSHIP RATES
- INDOOR FITNESS SCHEDULE
COVID-19 WAIVER (Participants must fill out in order to workout. Please bring with you to your scheduled workout time)
GOLF VIEW HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday-Friday: 6:00 am-8:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 7:00 am-5:00 pm
TAM TENNIS HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday-Friday: 7:00 am-7:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8:00 am-4:00 pm