- Zero depth pool
- Children’s splash pad
- 3 slides
- Diving boards
- Multi-purpose room
- Room rental
OPEN SWIM HOURS
Pre-Season: May 28-June 5
|Sat & Sun||11:00 am-6:00 pm|
|Memorial Day||11:00 am-6:00 pm|
|Pool Pass Holder Swim||10:00-11:00 am|
Full Season: June 6-August 14
|Pool Pass Holder Swim||Daily||10:00-11:00 am|
|Open Swim||Daily||11:00 am-8:00 pm|
Post Season: August 15-September 5
|Open Swim||Mon-Fri, Aug 15-19||4:00-8:00 pm|
|Mon-Fri, Aug 22-26||4:00-8:00 pm|
|Mon-Fri, Aug 29-Sept 2||Closed|
|Sept 3, 4, 5||11:00 am-6:00 pm|
|Sat & Sun||11:00 am-6:00 pm|
Hours subject to change due to staff size & weather.
Please call 847-967-6648
Pool pass holders can enter the pool 1 hour before the general public.
2022 POOL PASS FEES
Renewing your pass?
Call the Howard Leisure Center at 847-967-6633. Or email Pool Pass Form to Robin, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchasing a new pass?
Purchase in person at the Howard Leisure Center. All members must be present. Hours are Mon-Fri 8:30 am-5:00 pm.
Proof of residency is required for any person 17 & older.
Family application is restricted to members of the immediate family permanently residing at the listed address.
|FAMILY OF 2||$150||$215|
|FAMILY OF 3||$203||$289|
|FAMILY OF 4||$252||$346|
|FAMILY OF 5||$289||$378|
| SENIOR (62+)**
Rate is per person
Famly members are defined as parents and their non-adult children (21 & under) residing in the same household.
* 3 years & older (2 & under are free)
Refunds will not be granted for pool passes.
Proof of Niles residency must be presented for any person 17 & older to receive resident rates!
DAILY ADMISSION RATES
Daily admissions will not be credited towards purchase of a pool pass.
Proof of Niles residency must be presented per adult person to receive resident rates!
OASIS POOL RULES & GUIDELINES
These guidelines are a combination of Niles Park District rules and those required by the Department of Health. They are enforced for the health and safety of our pool patrons.
Lockers: Coin operated lockers are available at Oasis Waterpark for a cost of $.25. The use of lockers is encouraged. Niles Park District does not assume responsibility for lost or damaged articles.
Health & Safety
- Lifeguards are here to insure the safety of pool patrons, enforce rules, and respond in case of emergencies. All comments and suggestions should be directed to the pool office. In addition parents are responsible to know the whereabouts of their children and to keep children 4 and under within arms reach.
- Games that promote prolonged breath holding/false distress are not allowed to be played within the facility.
- Smoking is prohibited in the locker rooms, on deck/grass area, and in the concession area.
- Every person must shower before entering the pool deck during open swim hours.
- Individuals with disabilities needing wheelchairs on deck or floatation device the water will be accommodated.
- Children of the opposite sex and over the age of 5 are not permitted in the locker rooms. Please use the family locker rooms.
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult (18 years & over).
- Childen two and under are free and must wear tight-fitting plastic pants and/or swim diapers.
Attire & Equipment
- To swim, every person must wear a swimsuit with lining. Street clothes, cutoffs, mesh shrts, underwear, thongs, inappropriate swim suits and shoes may not be worn in the water. Sun hats, sunglasses, clean t-shirts, towels, and reading material are allowed in the pool area. Proper swim attire for all patrons, both child and adult is required on the pool deck. A determination of what is proper swim wear is at the manager's discretion.
- Children who are not potty-trained must wear tightly fitted rubber pants or swim diapers in the pool. Regular diapers are not allowed in the pool.
- Strollers are prohibited on deck. Baby carriers and car seats are allowed.
- All life jackets must be US Coast Guard approved.
- Rafts, inflatable swimming devices, snorkles, kickboards, and noodles of any kind are not allowed during open swim.
- Diving rings, soft balls, and toys are allowed at the discretion of the management staff. Even approved items may be removed from the water if attendance does not permit safe conditions.
- To use the diving well features, swimmers must be able to safetly swim independently from the board to the side of the pool. Swimmers maybe subject to a swim test.
- You must be at least 48" tall in order to ride two of our slides. You must be under 48" to use the spray pad. No adults are allowed on Spray Pad features.
- Absolutely no glass containers or coolers of any kind allowed. Outside food and/or beverages are prohibited. Concession stand is available. We ask that all guests wishing to bring food, please leave it outside the facility and utilize our picnic area outside the facility. Re-entry will be granted with either a receipt or a hand-stamp obtained by the attendant on the way out.
- Season passes are issued to a specific person and may not be transferred.
Additional pool rules and regulations may be enforced or waived by management when appropriate.
Searching for a great place to have your next family event or meeting? Niles Park District offers the following facilities. Please note that alcohol is prohibited in all park district facilities.
Oasis Fun Center
7877 Milwaukee Avenue
- Available all year round
- Fee includes room set up and availability for 6 hours
- Fee: $200 and $5 per person
- $200 deposit required at time of booking
- Call 847-967-6633 for reservations
- Summer Swim Option: Additional $5.00 per person
Pioneer Park Field House
7135 N. Harlem Avenue
- Available April to October
- Adjacent to Mini Golf and Batting Cages
- Capacity of 35 people
- Tables and chairs included
- Fee: Res $75, Non-Res $125 per hour
- Call 847-583-2746 (April 10-October 24), or 847-583-2741 for reservations.