Niles Park District is proud to be the home of the largest youth basketball league in Illinois. Last year we had over 2,200 girls and boys in 2nd-8th Grade enrolled, and this year we're expecting even more. Below are more specific details about the upcoming 2018 Winter Basketball Season. We thank you for your continued support and look forward to seeing you on the courts soon!
2018 Season Highlights
* Registration deadline is Monday, December 18, 2017.
* Games begin Saturday, February 3 and end Sunday, April 8.
* Low fees ($88 for Residents & $121 for Non-Residents) for 10 games, a reversible jersey and practices.
* Coaches are allowed to sign up for 5 free 1 hour practices at Golf View over the course of the season.
* Our flexible scheduling allows girls and boys to participate in other programs besides basketball so they can stay active and also allows coaches to be at every game and practice
* We offer 3 different levels of competition. Whether you're a travel team looking to play against the best, or a beginner team still grasping the game, you can find it all here at Niles Park District.
* All teams are guaranteed to play 10 games at Niles community grade schools and high schools as well as the Park District's own Golf View Rec Center, LoVerde Sports & Rec Center, and Grennan Heights.
For information, please contact:
Kenny Krueger: (847) 583-2723, firstname.lastname@example.org
Paul Nielsen: (847) 375-2353, email@example.com
Joe Cermak: (847) 583-2721, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lindsay Brubaker: (847) 583-2714, email@example.com